Thursday, May 15, 2008

pics from the mish! May 5, 2008

There's the nebraska sign that I see everyday crossing the bridge!
From Jeff's Mission


From Jeff's Mission


Zone conference with a bunch of elders in my zone.
From Jeff's Mission


My comp and i with the Assistants to the President. Elder Craven is one of them, he is going home this transfer.
From Jeff's Mission


That sign that says dont read the BOM thats how they get you was hanging in my apartment and I thought it was real thing whole time till today when my ZL said its fake cuz there is a churchsign website that does them, but its still funny. [By the way, the website that Jeff talks about is here: http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/ Design 1 looks a lot like his photo.]
From Jeff's Mission


My companion and I at the info booth of the cinco de mayo event.
From Jeff's Mission


From Jeff's Mission