Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Email From The MTC

Dear Elder Morain's Fan club,

Welcome to the first email of many over the next 2 years! I can use email for 30 minutes every Pday(wednesdays) so you can email me at [***********]@myldsmail.net but the best way to get a hold of me at the mtc is dearelder.com because if you send it before 12pm mtn time then i get it the same day! And its free for you! Well I am absolutley loving the MTC! This past week has been the most spiritual week of my life! I have never learned so much, had more fun, and felt the spirit so strong than I have had at the MTC this past week! My companion is Elder Daniels and i love him! We are great friends already! I love my district, and my zone is tight! Today I went to the Provo temple for an Endowment Session and it was so amazing! my favorite day so far was easter! We went to the temple to take pics but i cant send them to you until i get to the field i think. I fly to the Iowa Des Moines Mission on April 9 and my mtc mailbox # is 244! I hope everyone has that because i get the letters way faster if you use that info! I am having so much here! When were in our residence hall it feels like byui! But more spiritual of course. I sang in the MTC choir in devotional last night! No were not singing at general conference Im sorry to let you guys down. Yesterday I went to the TRC (where we teach to fake investigators) and i taught the whole 1st lesson! I felt the spirit so strong as i taught, especiallywhen i read joseph smith history 1:12-13, and i memorized the 1st vision so i quoted that during the lesson! I love being a missionary! Thanks to Mom and dad for the dearlelder.com and post cards and the package! Thanks Larson cousins for the package I will use everything you gave me so thanks so much! Thanks morain cousins for the cd! I could always use more mail and packages though! Can someone send me an update on march madness and all other things I want to know(you know what they are) dont worry Im it wont distract me. I love the work! I am so happy Im here! I ran into lots of my friends here such as kyle house, justin aquino, carlton silvestro, cory johnson, don, mark johnson, and lots more! It was very comforting to see justin on my first day haha. But I just love being a missionary! I am going to take advantage of every second i have here at the MTC! Well my times running out! I hope you all have my adresses, its on facebook and myspace if you dont! I love you all, Ill email you next wednesday!
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: