Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Night Before Entering the MTC

hey this is Elder Jeff Morain! I am reporting to the mtc at 1230 on wednesday march 19th! My Dad will hopefully email those that want my MTC mailbox # and my departure date so I can recieve your letters faster. Also Dearelder.com provides a way that you can write me for free while I'm in the MTC but will cost when I'm in the field. I hear if you write before 12 pm (mountain standard time) I get the letter printed out to me the same day! I would love to get letters from all of you! So when I get to the mission field I will get an email address. I don't know my mission rules yet but I can email my dad and he can make some sort of mailing list and for those of you who would want to recieve my emails can join the list. I also may have someone set up a blogspot for me. Well, here is m MTC address which should work till April 8th
Elder Jeffrey Olen Morain
Iowa Des Moines Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84604
United States

After april 8th and for the rest of my mission my mission home address is:
Elder Jeffrey Olen Morain
Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave # 19
Des Moines, IA 50322-2924
United States

So my dads email is [*******]@gmail.com so look from an email from him hopefully soon! I love you all and hope to hear from you!
See ya in 2 years
Love, Elder Morain

No comments: