Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day America!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hows everybody been? I have been better than ever here in Sioux City! We had our investigators with a baptismal date come to church on sunday! A Native American family has 2 kids that are getting baptized hopefully on December 29th, which is the mom's birthday. It was so good to see them come to church and feel the spirit there.
On Thursday we had our Christmas Zone Conference! We got to drive down to Des Moines for it and got together with 5 zones in the mission! It was probably the biggest gathering of missionaries I've been a part of so far. We had a talent show which was hilarious haha. I was in a couple skits and it was a lot of fun. There are so many talented missionaries in our mission. It was so good to see missionaries that I hadn't seen in forever...and it might be the last time for some I see on the mission. We had slideshow which was pretty funny as well. I am going to miss alot of these missionaries that I've gotten to know out here. Their examples and friendship mean so much to me and I will never forget them.
Last night we got to watch The First Presidency Christmas Devotional. I am hoping all of you got to see it because it was amazing. I escpecialy enjoyed President Monson's story of the drama at the Atlanta Georgia Airport. I recommend everyone to check that out if you didn't get to see it. I love Christmas time and the special spirit I feel with it.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: