Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Farewell Sioux City

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Wow! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! I have been so blessed this past week and a half. But first off I need to tell you that I am being transferred tomorrow morning. I am really sad I have to leave Sioux City, where I have spent 6 months of my mission here.
I had an amazing Christmas! I got to talk to my family and it was great to hear from them.
Last night I was able to be a part of a miracle. I had the opportunity of Baptizing Joylynn Davidson, a 9 year old native american girl who we have been teaching. Her sister Lydia also was baptized. It was truly a tender mercy of the Lord. I am so happy for them and the beautiful spirit they have about them. Being a part of their Baptism has made everything worth to me. I am sad I have to leave my friends of Sioux City, but I know that I came back here for a reason. I'll go where the Lord wants me to go as the hymn declares. I am grateful to be a missionary and I will make the most of these last 3 months I have to hold this sacred calling.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain



From Jeff's Mission Photos, Part 2

SIOUX CITY ZONE – December 3, 2009
Back: Elder Mackay – Elder Morain – Elder Bringham – Elder Jennings
Elder Truman – Elder Richards – Elder Perazzo – Elder McConnel – Elder Gates
Elder Diamond – Elder Gibson – Elder Wray – Elder Vidrine
Front: Elder Thomas – Elder C. Jones – Sister Shields – Sister Evans
Hermana Murphy – Hermana Madsen – President & Sister Talbot
Sister & Elder Phillips – Elder Blanchard – Elder Phillips

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

No comments: