Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Farewell Waterloo

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

How has everybody been? I have found out that I am getting transferred tomorrow. I am driving down to Des Moines with my companion Elder Stock. I'll find out who my new companion is and where my area is when I get to Des Moines so I'll let ya know next week.
I just found out that an investigator that I taught while I was in Iowa City just got baptized last weekend! I'm so happy for her because when I was there she was working every sunday at Mercy Hospital in Cedar Rapids, so I'm grateful she has been able to work it out and be baptized!
We were able to teach Arielle and her sister last wednesday. Her sister had not been taught the restoration so we taught that and showed The Restoration DVD with them. The spirit was so strong and we were able to have the lesson in our ward mission leaders home. I really hope that Arielle will be able to continue to progress towards baptism.
I am going to really miss all these amazing people I have been able to serve these past 4 and a half months in Waterloo. I have grown so much here and will never forget the examples these people have set for me. I am so grateful for the tender mercy of being able to be here in Waterloo for 4 and a half months. I look forward to my next area, which could possibly be the last area I serve in on my mission. Thank you all so much for the support you have given me on my mission.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

From Jeff's Mission


Elder Wickman Mission Tour
October 14, 2009
Back:Elder Hughes–Elder Spendlove-Elder Bennett–Elder McConnel-Elder Thomas
Elder Stock-Elder Morain–Elder Knapp-Elder Wayland-Elder Matthews–Elder Cooper
Elder Whiting–Elder Paulson-Elder Gordet–Elder Monsen–Elder Alexander-Elder Hall
Elder Jergensen–Elder Marshall
Middle:Sister Myers–Sister Hofheins–Hermana Reese–Hermana Beesley-President Hartley
Elder Wickman–President & Sister Talbot-Sister & Elder Harvey – Elder & Sister Church
Elder Medina–Elder Jackson–Elder Dudley–Elder Ware–Elder DeVries–Elder Miller
Elder Palomeque–Elder D. Nelson–Elder Morris–Elder Ferrin–Elder Perazzo

No comments: