Monday, November 2, 2009

"The Early November"

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hey everybody how ya been? I hope all of you had a fun Halloween. I sure had an extraordinary Halloween! My companion Elder Stock was asked to baptize an investigator he taught in Ames 1st ward, so yet again our mission president approved us to go back to Ames! It was so amazing because I got to see a lot of members that didn't come to the last baptism but did come this one. Some members couldn't believe I had been transferred from Ames for almost a year, while some members thought that I should be home by now haha. It was a sweet experience to see those friends I served side by side with for the 4 and half months I got to be in Ames. What better way to spend Halloween than where I spent it last year?
Well, I have a lot to look forward to this week, with teaching Arielle tonight to going on exchanges in Cedar Falls and then Stake Conference in Cedar Rapids this weekend. I'll be sure to let ya know how it goes. I am so grateful I have been able to be a missionary here in Iowa, I know I came here for a reason.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: