Monday, September 28, 2009

Live from Salt Lake City...its General Conference!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Holler from ghettoloo(waterloo). I am lovin it up here. I am so excited for General Conference this weekend! This will be the last general conference on my mission. I have gained such an appreciation for General Conference by being on a mission. It means so much more to me now. The talks that I have heard on my mission have changed the way I think about my life. I look forward to sharing my insigts of conference with you next wednesday october 7th when I can email next.
We had a lesson with Arielle on Friday night. We told her as you come to know The Book of Mormon is true, will you be baptized. She responded, "Perhaps" In our lesson we taught her about prayer and left her with 2 Nephi Ch. 31 to read. She came to church for the 11th time yesterday. I really hope she will receive the answer she needs so she can be baptized. Thank you all for your prayers, for I truly feel them being answered before my eyes. I love you all and am thankful for the support you give me on my mission. I hope you all take advantage of watching General Conference this weekend with questions in your mind ready to be answered by the promptings you feel as you listen to the Prophets and Apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ. I love this church with all my heart. I know it is true.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: