Monday, September 21, 2009

18 months down, 6 months to go!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hows it goin everybody? I had a spectacular week! On Wednesday I got to go on exchanges in Cedar Falls with Elder Jackson. It was fun to be in Cedar Falls, back in a college town. We played bingo at an old folks home. It was a good time. So this week we had 2 lessons with Arielle. Our first one was on Monday night and we answered more of her questions. Then Thursday night we had another lesson. We brought a member who is a convert and he shared his conversion story. She was agreeing with pretty much everything he was saying. She came to church for the 10th time and I really think she is close to a baptismal date. Thank you so much for all of your prayers in her behalf.
Saturday was my 18 month mark and I celebrated it by burning a pair of pants(dont worry they were pants I found in the closet left behind) haha. It is a tradition in our mission to burn a tie at 6 months, a shirt at 1 year and pants at 18 months and a whole suit at 24 months lol. But it was a monumental day for me to reflect on these past 18 months. I can say they have been the best 18 months of my life so far. Well, I hope all is well with everyone out there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: