Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day America!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

I hope everyone out there is havin a fun labor day. Cuz I sure will be havin one! First off I need to say how extremely happy I am that BYU beat # 3 in the nation Oklahoma!!! What a miracle that is. I hope all of you watched it and appreciate the magnitude of that upset. Also, the University of Northern Iowa(right next to my area) played University of Iowa # 22 in the nation(my last area) and it was almost a huge upset! It came down to the last second with UNI attempting a field goal to win, but Iowa blocked it, and UNI recovered it and attempted to kick another field goal with 1 second left. Iowa blocked that field goal too and won the game! Everyone was going nuts about that so I heard all about it haha.

So on friday we had a lesson with Arielle. She had 3 and a half pages of questions once again. I can tell that she cares about searching for the truth. I also got to meet a part member less active family. The wife is a member but her husband isnt. He seems very interested in our church and says he believes in a lot of the same things we do. I hope we can get them progressing.
Well, I get to go to Cedar Rapids tomorrow for Zone conference. It is an exciting time to be a full time missionary. Thank you all for your supporting me on my mission. I hope to hear from you soon!
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: