Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Round 3 in Waterloo!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,


Hows everybody been? I am happy as can be! This morning I got the call informing me I will be staying in Waterloo for 6 more weeks! I am so grateful I get to stay here. I will be picking up my new companion tomorrow since my companion now is going home on friday. I am excited for next transfer and all the adventures it will bring.
I hope you all enjoyed General Conference as much as I did. It hit home to me in a way that General Conference has never done before. I loved it so much. I have never seen a talk like Elder Hollands talk...absolutley amazing. O ya, on wednesday october 14th Elder Lance B. Wickman is coming to do our mission tour! So I get to go down to Iowa City and I am so excited! I love the General Authorities of the church so much. I learned so much from them and felt the spirit so strong as I listened to them in General Conference. I love this church so much. I am so excited to be a missionary here and I am so grateful I get to continue to labor with the amazing people here in Waterloo. Thank you to all who pray for me and my investigators. Your love and support to me in my mission helps me so much.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain





From Jeff's Mission

CEDAR RAPIDS ZONE – September 8, 2009
Back: Elder McConnel-Elder Kimball-Elder Wray-Elder Wayland-Elder B. Jackson
Elder Whiting-Elder Saunders–Elder Matthews–Elder Morain–Elder Spendlove
Middle: Elder Thomas- Elder Bennett-Elder & Sister Harvey
Sister & President Talbot-Sister Hofheins-Sister Jardine
Elder Fellows-Elder Alexander
Front: Elder DeVries-Elder Dudley-Elder Van Wagoner-Elder Furgason


From Jeff's Mission

No comments: