Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Autumn!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hows everybody been? I have been fantastic. So on tuesday we got to go to Cedar Rapids for Zone Conference. I had my interview with my mission President. He told me that I will be staying next transfer for sure because my companion is goin home at the end of this transfer. So I am so happy I get to stay here in Waterloo! I love it here, the people are so amazing. Arielle our investigator came to church for the 9th time yesterday. We have a lesson with her tonight. I really hope we can get her to read and pray about The Book of Mormon because if she does, she will get baptized. Please pray for her that she will receive her answer that the church is true.
Saturday September 19th is my 18 month mark of being on my mission. I will be 3/4 done. Words cannot descirbe how I feel about how fast the time is going. I just want to make sure to enjoy these last 6 months in Iowa. I have grown to love the people here in a way that I would never have felt towards anyone if I hadn't came here on my mission. Thank you so much for all the support you have given me these past 18 months. And thank you to all who helped me prepare to come out here on a mission. I would not be here without you.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: