Monday, August 10, 2009

"Move your body like a Cyclone"

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

How has everybody been? I sure would love to hear from ya. It has been a while since I've heard from anyone. But I sure am thankful for the prayers being offered in my behalf. I can testify that I feel those prayers answered as I witness the miracles on my mission.
On Saturday night I got to go to the wedding reception of some members from Iowa City! They had their reception at our church building in Cedar Falls. It was great to see some members that I grew to love as I served them in Iowa City.
On friday night we had a lesson with our investigator Arielle. It went really well and the best part is she came to church yesterday! She stayed for all 3 hours. During the 3rd hour of church they got up and said that the tornado warnings were going off and told us to go get the kids out of the primary room and bring them into the cultural hall(so they can be away from the windows if the tornado came through) A tornado touched down in Hudson Iowa, just 8 miles from where we were. I am thankful we were all safe in the church. That can be used as an analogy. When we stay strong in the gospel and go to church we will be protected from the adversary. I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary for this church. Thank you all for the support you give me in my mission.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: