Monday, October 27, 2008

Iowa State Homecoming Football game!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

I've had a pretty crazy week! On Saturday night I had the opportunity to go to the Iowa State Homecoming Football Game! A member of my ward had extra tickets and gave us them so we could go! They played texas A&M and ISU lost by like 2 touchdowns. But it was so much fun! We sat in the student section and were standing the whole game. I was lovin it cuz college football is my favorite sport as you may know and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go!
Also on Saturday in Sioux City ashley, andrew and alex ford were all baptized and I'm so happy for them. Now Carol Betts, her daughter Sherry and her 3 kids are all baptized! I never would have thought that would happen 7 months ago as I met Carol and her kids for the first time. It really means a lot to me to see the joy of the gospel come into their lives.
Well, I hope all of you have a fun Halloween! I got to go meet up with our whole Zone cuz were having a Zone Activity! My next P-day isn't till november 5th next next wednesday cuz transfers is nov. 6th! I'm staying in Ames though cuz my companion is going home. Until then,
Keep it real!
LO
VE Elder Morain