Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm in Des Moines!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Right now I am in Des Moines! This is my first time I've been back in Des Moines since I was in the mission home in april! My companion Elder Sage has a doctors appointment here in Des Moines so we came down for that. I'm excited to be here in Des Moines, its a big city compared to where I've been on my mission.
We've had a crazy week! Our cell phone won't charge anymore so it died and we have to get a new one today at the mission office. My companion recieved some bad news yesterday, his very good friend from home, got killed in a car accident, and he was just about to leave on his mission. It's really sad. I've come to realize how short this life really is. It really helps put things in perspective on whats important in this life.
I got to go to the doctors appointment now,
I hope you all have a good week
LO
VE Elder Morain