Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'M STAYING IN AMES!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

I GET TO STAY IN AMES! This morning at like 6:40 we got a call from the assistants informing us that elder sage and I are staying together in Ames for the next 6 weeks! It was a suprise because now Elder Sage will be here for 6 months and then go home after this transfer. We also found out Elder Budge in my district is being transferred, but my mtc companion Elder Daniels is staying with me here so I'm happy! Elder Zufelt my district leader is getting transferred though and I'm sad about that, we have became really good friends and I'll miss him.
Last friday Elder Daniels and I celebrated our 6 month mark on our missions! We burned our ties and it was a fun time haha. It hit me how fast time has flown and helps me enjoy my time here on a mission while I can.
On saturday we had the opportunity to teach Kyle, Grace, and their friend Tim most of lesson 1 and 2! They agreed with a lot of what we taught and I think they have a lot of potential.
Well, I am just so happy that I get to stay here in Ames! I've really grown to love the people here and I look forward to serving them for as long as I can. Today is my companion's 21st birthday! We are getting the whole district together one last time to celebrate. I'll miss the missionaries who are getting transferred. But I've learned out here on a mission we are all going where the Lord wants us to go.
My next P-day is monday sept.29th which isn't that far away! I hope all of you are lovin life and I would love to hear all about it.
Keep it Real!
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: