Monday, September 15, 2008

Words of Wisdom

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

How is everybody doin these days? I am lovin life right now! Yesterday in sacrament meeting the topic was finding joy in every season of our lives. This topic hit home for me and broadened my horizons. They talked about how we shouldn't always be wishing for a certain period of our life to hurry up and be over, but instead enjoy whatever stage of life your in while you can. I applied this to my life as a missionary and decided to try harder to enjoy the time I have left to be a full time missionary while I can. I felt a reality check as I looked at my planner and saw that this friday I would be on my mission for half a year already! That is one fourth of my mission and it feels like I just left for the MTC yesterday!
After sacrament meeting we helped the primary out during sharing time. We acted out a story from the book of mormon and it was a fun time. It was the 1st time I've been in primary since I was 11! Well later that evening we had the oportunity to teach a recent convert her 3rd new member lesson, which was the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the feeling of teaching someone about this gospel that is so dear to my heart. The gospel has changed my life and I've been a part of helping to change the lives of so many out here. It really has changed my perspective and I realize what is really important in this life.
Well, I hope to hear from you, my next P-day is actually not next monday but wednesday september 24th because transfers is the 25th.
Until then, keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain