Monday, July 21, 2008

what up!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,
I'm Alive! Last night there was a huge wind storm in sioux city. Tons of trees fell over and hit all these houses and stuff. But my apartment's ok so I'm grateful. Well, I've had an amazing week! After I emailed you last monday, I had a pretty fun Pday. That night I got to go to Red Lobster with Spetlar Tonga, who plays for the Sioux City Bandits arena football team. He was selected to play in the United Indoor Football All Star Game which was on Saturday. He hooked my companion and I up with some tickets to go! So we got to go and it was a blast! We sat 3 rows up from the field and we got on the Big screen haha. Spetlar played for the eastern conference but the West conference killed the east conference. It was still fun and I got to go down onto the field after the game and get some pics. I'll try to send you pics soon, but I can't now cuz the computer I'm at doesnt have a usb hook up. That Saturday was my 4 month mark and I can't believe how fast my mission is going!

Well, on Tuesday morning I got to teach Carol. At the end of the lesson we talked about her baptism which is this saturday by the way! Carol asked me if I would baptize her and I was shocked. I said I would love to and I am grateful I have the opportunity to perform this saving ordinance for her. My mission president wants to have her baptismal interview with her tonight. He is coming up to Sioux City tonight anyways to have interviews with me and all the missionaries in our zone. Tomorrow is our Zone Conference and I'm very excited haha. O ya on thursday we got to go to our ward's softball game! There is a church league here where all the churches play each other. So we were invited to help our wards team out in the play offs haha. It was a fun time. On wednesday I got to go on exchanges with my District Leader Elder Gilispie and it was a good time.
Well, I am loving my mission! Thank you to all who sent me letters last week, please keep me updated I would love to hear from you guys!
AIght I'm outty and off to Pday it up!
LO
VE Elder Morain