Monday, July 7, 2008

"Were just 2 guys and were havin a good time"

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,
I am having the time of my life! I last emailed you guys Wednesday and that night I stayed up till like 230am! I helped Elder Folkman pack and stuff because the next day was transfer day. We met at the transfer point where our whole zone met. I said goodbye to all my friends getting transferred, it was so emotional(haha). But seriously it was, and then I was on exchanges with my zone leader for the day. We went to HuHot this mongolian grill and it way good! Then we got to pick up the new missionaries. I met my new companion, Elder Butterfield! He is a really cool guy and we get along great already. He is from Ephraim Utah, and he's been out on his mission 16 months as of today!
The next day was 4th of July! My mission president gave us permission to stay out till 1030pm! So we had a BBQ with all the new missionaries and they are all way tite. Then we hit up the 4th of July Parade in downtown sioux city! It was Mardi Gras themed haha so they threw beads out and stuff. It was a fun time and then we got to see fireworks! We went to the Minor League Baseball team here and watched the fireworks from their stadium! It was a way good 4th of July! Saturday we played some hard core church ball. Yesterday, after church there was a crazy storm! The tornado sirens went off downtown where I was! Then we heard a tornado touched down in riverside which I think is pretty close to where I am. If anyone hears anything on the news let me know cuz I dont know whats going on haha.
Well, I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I hope to get an email or letter from all you guys soon. My next P-day and chance to email is next monday July 14th so I'll talk to ya then.
LO
VE -Elder moRAIN!