Monday, March 8, 2010

When All is Said and Done

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hey everyone hope all is well with ya. I am livin up my last 2 and a
half weeks of my mission here in Iowa! We had an amazing Fast and
Testimony Meeting yesterday. Since it was my last fast sunday on my
mission I got up and bore my testimony to the members I have grown to
love so much. I bore testimony of the power of prayer. As I have
struggled through trials on my mission, I have really needed the help
of my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ. As I have knelt on
my knees in prayer, I have communicated with my father in heaven and
have literally received answers from Him.

We taught our investigators, Morgan and Paul a lot this week. We set a
baptismal date with both of them again now that they are progressing
faster than ever. Then a trial from the adversary came into play.
Paul's Grandfather passed away on Thursday. Due to heart failure he
was on life support and couldn't do anything for him so they pulled
the plug. His Grandfather lives in Colorado, where Paul is from, and
Paul is probably going back to Colorado for the funeral. Morgan told
us if he goes back to Colorado, he most likely will not come back to
Iowa. So, we'll see what happens. Morgan told us she still wants to be
baptized even if Paul won't be at the same time as her. So please pray
for them that they can be comforted at this time. The Plan of
Salvation, which I have been able to teach many people on my mission,
is comforting to me at times like these.
I know this Church is true with all my heart.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: