Monday, February 1, 2010

CR ZC Pictures

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hows everybody been? I've been just dandy. On Tuesday we had the long awaited Confirmation of our recent convert Becky Miller! Becky was baptized january 2nd but she and her family have been sick and havent been able to come to church. So we came to her house and Confirmerd her. Her Dad had been Less Active for a while so hes workin on coming back to church. Her Mom has told her son that once her son is worthy to baptize, she wants to be baptized by him. So its a motivation for her son to get his act together. Their other son is the one on a mission in the California, Sacramento Mission! I'm sure he is proud of his sister getting baptized, as I am.
On saturday the Assistant to the President came on exchanges with us! Elder Porter and Elder Phillips are the APs who both came out with me to the mission field. We helped the Harveys on their flood house. We put insulation in their Attic and it was quite an experience haha. I am learning a lot about fixing up houses by helping the Harveys out.
Well, as I've mentioned, tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Tomorrow I will be driving down to Iowa City and meeting up with the group of missionaries I came out with and we will be going to NAUVOO! I am so excited for this, it is something you look forward to your whole mission, I can't believe its my time to go already. I will be sure to tell you all about it next Wednesday February 10th! Transfers are on the 11th and I sure hope I am staying here in Cedar Rapids to finish off my mission. I will be getting a new companion none the less. I'll let ya know whats goin down next time.
Keep it Real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: