Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Columbus Day America!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

How has everybody been? I hope you've been doin good. I have been better than ever these past couple days. On Thursday I got my new companion, Elder Stock and he is awesome! He is from Bountiful Utah. He is 23 years old and a stud. We are best friends already haha. He actually just came from serving in the Ames 1st ward(which is where I served remember?) Well, Elder Stock and I had the opportunity to go to Ames on Saturday for a Baptism!!!!!!! Our mission president approved it because Elder Stock taught the lady getting baptized. It was my first time going back to an area that I have served in on my mission! It was like a dream come true for me. Brother Excell a member from Ames and our Bishop from Ames came to Waterloo and picked us up for the Baptism. I got to see so many amazing members that I hadn't seen for 11 months since I left Ames in December! I loved it so much. Being back in Ames was like going to Disneyland haha. We got to eat lunch at Hickory Park which is a well known restraunt, with some of the members I was good friends with. Then Curtis and Talia Jackson, members from Ames that I love, drove us back to Waterloo. It was definetley one of the best days of my mission.
This Wednesday I am going to Iowa City for our Mission Tour with Elder Lance B. Wickman of the 1st quorumn of the 70! I am so excited for this opportunity to be taught by him in my mission. I will make sure to let ya know all about it next monday.
Keep it Real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: