Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm serving in Waterloo Iowa!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Ladies and Gentlemen, it doesn't get any better than this. I have been transferred to Waterloo Iowa! My companion is Elder Gillespie...ring any bells? He is like my best friend out here in the mission! I have mentioned him many times in my emails. I am so excited to be serving here with him. It is a straight up miracle they put us together here. So I am happy as can be with what happened to me with transfers.
Since I last emailed ya on wednesday a lot has happened. I said my goodbyes to all the amazing people of Iowa City and got on the transfer van with no idea where I was going. Then I got here to Waterloo and have been lovin it ever since.
Yesterday I hit my 16 month mark...that means I am 2/3 done with my mission. Only 8 months left, I can't believe how fast it is going! I have been so blessed these past 16 months with amazing areas with such awesome people that have touched my life. I look forward to serving here in Waterloo a while, cuz Elder Gillespie only has 6 weeks left on his mission. Waterloo is the 3rd biggest city in our mission, so this is the biggest city I have served in so far on my mission! The ward is awesome, so many strong members here. I'm so grateful I have the chance to be a full time missionary here in Waterloo.
Until next week,
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: