Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm gettin transferred!

Dear Elder Morain Fan club,

I got the phone call this morning informing me that I am getting TRANSFERRED tomorrow. I don't have much time but I want to tell you about my trip to Nauvoo! On July 7th last tuesday we drove first to the Carthage jail. Then we went to Nauvoo and went to the Visitors center. We did an endowment session. Then we saw a play by the young performing missionaries. We watched Sunset on the Mississippi another play. Then we watched the Nauvoo Pagaent! It was pouring rain so hard during the whole pagaent! I got to talk to Elder Neaunschwander, who did a mission tour here last november! It was the best day of my life! I loved it so much. I felt the spirit so strong there.
I am sad to get transferred and leave all the people here that I love so much. I will never forget the examples of these amazing people have set for me. But nevertheless, I will go where the Lord wants me to go. I love you all and thanks so much for the support you give me on my mission.
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: