Monday, June 8, 2009

Do you Believe in Miracles?

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

Hows everybody been? I've been spectacular. Transfers were pretty crazy cuz we drove everyone around to get where they need to be. We now are driving a Mini Van! It is a 2009 Dodge Ram! I feel like a soccer mom every time we drive in it haha.
On Saturday we got to go to the Stake Handcart Celebration! It was the 173rd anniversary of when the pioneers  started the handcart trek from Iowa City to Salt Lake City! 3 years ago President Hinckley came to it as I told ya before. So it was cool to be here for it.
We had a great day at church yesterday. Our investigator Hayden Mayfield and his Mom came to all 3 hours of church!  Its exciting to see Sister Mayfield come back to church and support her son in his decision to be baptized.
Beverly and Katie our neighbors invited us over on Thursday and the mom just found out that her Breast cancer is not cancerous and she is going to be ok! I am so thankful because the size of the tumor would have been fatal if it was cancerous. Do you believe in Miracles? I sure do. I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a full time missionary here in Iowa City. I just can't say it enough...
Thanks for all the support you show me and I hope to hear how life is treatin all ya'll.
keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: