Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Phone Call was Sweet!

Dear Elder Morain Fan Club,

How has everybody been? I had an amazing phone call yesterday for Mothers day! It really gave me the boost I needed to keep me going till at least Christmas when I call for the last time on my mission. I had a fantastic week. On Wednesday I had my interview with my mission president. Thursday we had our Zone Conference! I spoke on Elder Snows talk to the whole zone. It was a great spiritually uplifting day. We watched a movie called "only a stonecutter" You should all watch it. Its from Pres. Uchtdorfs talk Lift where you stand referring to the story he told.
I don't have much time to write much more I'm sorry. Thank you to those I got to talk to yesterday on the phone. I love you all and hope you keep on keepin on.
Until next monday,
Keep it real
LO
VE Elder Morain

No comments: